Friday, March 25, 2011

Proud!

Pride is the thing I these days wear with me when walking on the street. It is true: when you have fear for something, it can be very useful just do that thing what frightens you most! With the help of my therapist, I can see clearly progress on my battle against agyrophobia. New streets, new parking spots come upon my path.

I really enjoy the upcoming spring time. Yes there are still plans to move, well we just see what will happen. Meanwhile, I enjoy my life being single again, although I miss my former boyfriend every now and then. We still have contact as we want to stay good friends.

Well, that's it for now. Take care, bye.

1 comment:

FindYourWay group said...

I think you are doing great dealing with the situation. I did not have a good week (a bit better now) so I am trying to stay positive too. I hope your week goes well.
Big hug
from
Juliette

Loading...

Pages - Menu