Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, my dear followers! I wish that 2011 may bring you lots of joy, friendship, love, romance and moments you feel connected with other people, no matter in which way that may be!

After a great short break in Berlin it is good to be home again! In Berlin I had the chance to use my brand new photo camera a lot. The pictures I made are said to be awesome! It is really nice to watch all those people passing by and to make pictures of them!

These days I might have developed another two special interests, my camera, Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy. All very exciting!

Try to blog some more this year! My former bf and I had a great time in Berlin, we rented an appartment in the city centre, near the main railwaystation. Cheap, clean and comfortable beds! So if you need a place to stay in Berlin, contact me.

The traffic handling in Berlin went very well, due the snow sounds of traffic seemed to have reduced. That was very nice! It was so cold in Berlin, minus 13 degrees Celsius....brrr...

For now,sleep well!

1 comment:

Posh Totty said...

Happy New Year! Xx

Loading...

Pages - Menu