Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Autism: Lifelong Solitary Confinement?

It's always a great pleasure to see the amount of people following this blog has increased.Thank you my dear followers, please let me know if you miss something I should blog about.

As Julian Assange - heaven thanks- was released from prison last week, he spoke about his nine day stay in solitary confinement. People with autism can be seen as potential prisoners in their own lifelong solitary confinement I think. We have freedom of speech, freedom to walk around, no bail needed to explore the outdoor world. But somehow autistic people are locked up in their own mind, not to be able to share things, express their deepest inner feelings and many more. Just a thought.

Soon one of the world's most famous cities will be visited again! My ex-bf is coming with me! Happy with this! Happy X-mas everyone, and c u soon.

X-mas will be special once more!

3 comments:

MEOUTCAST said...

Hi There Aspie-friend. I enjoy reading your BLOG...Fantastic site! I also have a cool site too. Go to http://aspergika.blogspot.com I think that Assange and Wikileaks is the way of the future. Someone needs to expose the politicians for what they really are. They also steal other peoples ideas. I do not trust politicians, as they've always let us all down.

Mark Parry ASPERGIKA

Carla Urrejola said...

Hi, yes, solitary confinement, sometimes I wonder if that is really a bad thing... I know people who go crazy if they are on their own for a day. Is it "normal"? I don't think so. I think we all are alone, but sometimes we get lucky and conect with other.
Sorry for my english. I speak spanish. I don't know english very well.

Good to know you share your thoughs as an asperger woman, I was starting to think that I was the only one...

havanacat said...

Hello to all!
Appreciate this site already.

Carla, ur English is good!

Solitary confinement....i usually prefer it though I can break out in very big ways sometimes.

At the end of the day, it is difficult to find others who have the same brain game...

Loading...

Pages - Menu