Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is in the air!

Let me first tell you how touched I am by having 50 blog followers! Thank you all. I try to post more often.
Maybe it's not necessary to write much every time..

The agoraphobia therapy has not started yet, however it seems the waiting list could be less than I expected. Just have to wait and things will be ok. It's time to learn how to deal with sensory overload caused by traffic. It just makes my world becoming smaller and smaller. After the winter, spring is in the air now. How I love gardening!

The last weeks have been busy and once again life and death are just round the corner. Those things make you realise that whatever problems my asperger may give me, there is a lot in life to be grateful for. Life and fun do belong together too.

Hope you are all doing well. Take care.

4 comments:

Aileen said...

Thanks! I love your insight!

權選 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

也許 said...

先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

DJ Kirkby said...

I love gardening too and cooking, they both calm me down after a day at work.

Loading...

Pages - Menu