Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time to love & learn about love and life

First of all let me tell you everyting is doing fine. Being used to be single, it is quite strange to be involved in a relationship now. He is very caring, sweet, smart, understanding and we have quite some common interests.
His life during the last 5 years was quite different than mine, but that is OK. We can learn a lot from one another. And besides that, love is now and to love one person is to life with his present life. I must learn to deal with typical relationship things. In a way he has more experience with this as he has been member of a family with children. We are doing fine and when things do not go that well, we talk it over. I can feel we enter another stage of relationship now. We talk more and more and we are more aware of the outside world now. At least I am, I can not speak for him naturally.

Today I have made him shy as a schoolboy by sending him flowers to his office...Yes, red roses....Afterwards he called me to say thank you. He was happy and touched by this surprise. This made my day! It is not difficult for me to give, it is hard for me to receive his 'Thank You'... Well that is life, one has to learn about it...love is a perfect way to live and learn about the real world.

Beside the love thing there are plenty of things happening in my life now. No, I have not made any concrete decision about where to move (should I buy a house or rent something and where I am gonna live). I trust everything will be ok. First let's see what this winter may bring.

In a few days time a new edition of LINDA magazine will be for sale. In a way I am glad that all this stuff because of this article will be over. Let's get back to normal. My bf is very proud and so am I. But life goes on...

Hope you are all doing well. Please realise that having a relationship having Aspergers Syndrom is possible, as we are just as caring people as anyone else. We, people with autism, may even be more loving than others. But that is a personal opinion. Do with this what you want. Bye for now

3 comments:

Paula and Anusha said...

Hello, My friend and I also made a blog on autism for a project. My little sister has autism and we thought it would be a good topic. Do you have any tips or ideas on what to put on our blog? When you gety the chance can you check it out? It's www.doesautismaffectyou.blogspot.com. To be honest with you, it doesn't have much. And one last thing, we're ten. So don't think we're adults. Please post a comment!

-Paula and Anusha : )

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hello Paula and Anusha.

I hope you enjoyed this experience of looking at an adult autistic person's blog.

The prevalence rate has increased a great deal in the past ten years since you were born, and we are overall much much more aware.

And I love the International Baccaulereate principles and way of learning. Best wishes for the Exhibition to you and your friends, and best wishes for your future in general.

rufinadjenning0820 said...

girl578視訊影音live.視訊交友icase.免費視訊toolbox.成人交友hibb.qq美美色網影片.avshow成人情色網.影音聊天mm17i.免費聊天交友mm17i.視訊聊天meet520.交友聊天室meet 520.視訊聊天交友mm358.上班族追愛聯盟.免費聊天情人fm358.AION 永恆紀元.735聊天室.免費視訊聊天區.中部人聊天室.707網愛聊天室.視訊美女ggo.jp成人net.show-life 影音視訊聊天室.情人視訊網 d760.免費聊天d760.免費聊天室d760.免費聊天 d760.玩美女人500點.546 視訊聊天室.0401網愛聊天室.av730美眉共國.Gogogirl視訊美女.546視訊聊天室.173 影音 live 秀免費視訊.383影音城a.6k 南部聊天室.自衛影片.視訊美女巨乳34c.520sex視訊影音交友.美眉脫內衣影片.gogo2sex免費視訊.華人影音娛樂網.視訊美女聊天 kk .18成人交友hibb.104 影音視訊聊天室.影音交友lover99.383 影音 live 秀.0509 電話視訊聊天.台灣18成年人網.gogo2sex成人網.live173 影音視訊 live 秀-全台首創一對一免費視訊.視訊妹.5278免費影片.美眉成人排行榜.正妹視訊fm358.av168成人.168 視訊聊天室一對一 show.38girl視訊交友.plusz色女人專用.交友網meet遇見520.武則天影音視訊聊天室.免費視訊交友聊天 hougong.show live 視訊聊天.173視訊

Loading...

Pages - Menu